Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wal-mart sucks....

SLUT OF THE DAY

Well the first thing I'd like to talk about today is how much i HATE Wal-mart....Most people envision hell as fire and brimstone....I envision it as being locked in a Wal-mart that doesn't sell alcohol has no doors to leave and only one fucking cashier...oh and 9,000 people running around spanking their inbred children...the only thing good about Wal-mart is that you can wake up, roll out of bed with a B.A.C of .35, with mustard all over the front of your shirt from the whataburger you raped the night before and still have some form of self confidence left. Lindsey those weren't my noodles and if you touch the heater ONE MORE TIME!!! Just kidding...anyway...If any of you have friends that have raptor teeth please email me their photo...if you have to ask what raptor teeth are then you might be a victim. I wonder what the poor people are doing today? Shout out to Lauren Golding in California she got an attitude with me today about not including her. Well there ya go Lauren, and yes you are the reason that there are teardrops on my guitar. If you have ever talked shit about people that live in hotels....don't anymore....its not a game...Well i hope that everyone had a great weekend I'm sure I did?


 These pearly whites are a great example of raptor teeth....if you'll notice the sharp baby teeth encased in large gums...Please if you know anyone with this problem email me a pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment