Saturday, January 15, 2011

First time....

Ok well my therapist said it would be good to talk about my feelings so i started a blog....lmao no not really i dont have a therapist YET....But i do have a bottle of woodbridge with my name allllll over it....always remember....the only way to get rid of a hangover is to get drunk again...just sayin....Alot has happened in the past three months. It kinda feels like i closed my eyes and jumped of a HUGE cliff in hopes that it wasn't very high and there was water at the bottom of it....but in my case there was water at the bottom of the cliff and it was my closest friends and family...mom...without you i honestly dont know where i would be today. I know i give you a hard time everyday and lord knows it was hell raising me but you are the center of my everything. Just alittle advice to everyone out there that is young. If i would have listened to everything my parents said when i was a teen i would be in a VERY different place in my life right now...and chances are i would be a whole lot more successful....just sayin....Shawn....the advice that you give...when you DO give it is like if someone gave me a map to life. You've always been there for me and i know if i ever shot someone you would help me hide the body....LMFAO....Lindsey....Your the sister i was never blessed to have! Even if you do think that i am picky...man i cant get off that shit....ok does anyone think that it is abnormal to go to Chik-fil-a and order a number 4 with fried chicken instead of grilled with no tomatoes and no pickles with a half sweet half unsweet tea to drink.... didn't think so....anyway.... I'm gonna move on here. I feel like i am back to square one. I feel really fresh and new. In a way thats a good thing...well actually i feel like i have the world in my hands...the old Haden....if there ever was one.....well i think i have said enough for my first blog but please stayed tuned cause you never know what the road whores will be up too......OH!!!! I was cool as a cucumber....i was sittin there smokin a cigarette....LMFAO 50 points for whoever can tell me what movie that is from ; ).....and always remember people....reach for the stars...cause they dont have arms to reach for you!!!! PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment